Oriium's Mail Rescue service provides backup email services for your email domain. This service is perfect for people with systems that are not always online, and for the added availability of mail services. Using a "store-and-forward" technique, our mail servers will receive mail for your domain while the primary mail server is offline or unreachable. Once that system is reachable again, our mail servers will pass the mail along to your primary mail server.
As important as email is for business in this economy, it's critical that no single message is lost. Never miss an email from a customer when using the Mail Rescue service from Oriium
Mail Rescue is the perfect solution for a backup mail server. While you're down we're online processing and queueing your mail for you.
• 30 day storage before returning undeliverable results.
• 20MB maximum attachment size.
• 500MB per month transfer (total of in and out)
• No storage limits.
• Reattempt delivery every 15 minutes.
• Anti-Spam blocking and tagging of messages.
• Automatic stripping of .PIF, .SCR, and .VBS attachments to slow the spread of viruses.